Traveling during the holidays can be quite stressful. The last thing on your mind should be what you’re wearing. Here are a few tips that may make your travel plans a lot easier:
1. A large scarf: This can double as a blanket or a pillow for extra warmth and comfort.
2. Zippered booties: I like having a bit of height at all times, so I prefer to wear booties. The zippers (mine have zippers on BOTH sides!) make it easy to take them off while in the security line. Some like to wear flats but my feet get cold so I prefer to wear boots and socks. Mine are no longer available but Piperlime has a ton of options available here.
3. Gel manicure: While I usually like to do my own nails, there is a comfort in having a gel mani done. Then you don’t have to worry about chipping during a trip! Oh, and fun nail art helps too. Mine were done at Valley. See the post here.
4. A bright lip: I usually look worn out after getting off the plane, so a brightly colored lipstick is my fool-proof way of seeming rested, refreshed, etc. Fake it ’til you make it.
5. A light jacket: Puffy coats are key to bearing the freezing cold temps but on the plane, my leather jacket will do. I love mine because it has zippered sleeves, which makes it less constricting. It’s also very warm and ideal for layering.
6. Easy-off accessories: These rings from ASOS are adjustable and super easy to pull off before going through security.
So there you have it, folks! My tips for traveling during the holidays (and all other days as well)!